Friday 22 July 2016

                                                I LOVE YOU


                             I am who I am becouse of you
                             You are every reason every hope,
                             And every dream I have ever had,
                             And no matter what happents.
                             To us in  the future, Every day we are-
                             together is gratest day of my life.......
                                                     
                                 

                                     I WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS


                                                                                         BY,
                                                                                                AFSEENA K.A
                                                                                   
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment